Are you trying to buy NEO Coin in India with Indian Rupees from a trusted crypto exchange? Let us tell you where to go for that!
NEO, unofficially known as “Chinese Etherium”, has a lot to offer in 2018 with many ICO’s coming up! So definitely it’s a good buy now! But if where to buy neo from India without touching international exchanges was your question? We have the answer for you.
Buying NEO in India with Net Banking
As of now, there is only one trusted place to buy NEO Coin directly in India. It is Pocketbits.in.
The process is as follows,
- Open an account with Pocketbits.in
- Submit your KYC (Aadhar & Pan Details)
- Submit your Bank Account Details (Account Name, Number, IFSC Code etc.)
- Wait for the verification to be done! They generally do it very fast compared to other crypto websites in India.
- After the verification, go to Withdraw/Deposit page from the dashboard and select “INR” option from deposit column.
- They’ll show you their Bank Details, add it as Beneficiary/Payee through your Bank’s Net Banking.
- Do the money transfer(the amount you want to invest) to that account. Note the reference/transaction id given by your bank.
- Now fill the INR Deposit form available in the same place as step 5.
- Your money will be added to your account within 3 hours max.
- Now you can buy NEO directly from their Altcoins Index 🙂
In case you are not interested to use Pocketbits, you always have the choice of buying BTC from other Indian crypto marketplaces like Zebpay or Unocoin and send it to any International Exchange like Binance, Koinex etc to trade there.
For more information or any clarifications, comment your query below and we will be always ready to help you out!