Want to free download snaptube for mac os, iphone, ipad (iOS)? Here is the best working alternative method without any jail breaking.
Snaptube is a handy tool to quickly download videos from internet, especially for those who hate to watch videos with buffering.
I agree that it is the easiest solution, but you need to know that “SNAPTUBE IS NOT AVAILABLE FOR iOS”. Stop your search here, you will not be able to find it anywhere. Because it is not yet developed for iOS platform, it is available for Android Operating System powered smart phones only.
Its not yet available..
So what to do now?
No need to worry. SnapTube is just one of the many options available to download videos from youtube, vimeo etc. There are plenty of other options available to do the same task. Here we are going to show you a best method of the available solutions.
Can you believe that you can download videos without any app?
Just having a browser is enough.. We will show you a free online tool that extracts video from the URL and converts it into your favorite video format. The tool’s name is Clip Converter.
Friends if you do not like the concept of online tool, then you can use “MixTube” free application to do the same task. You can get it from iTunes.
What Clip Converter can do for you?
- It gets the video that you want to download
- It convert it into any format (3GP, MP4, AVI, MOV) with quality settings like 720p, 1020p, 4K
- It works as a video cutter also (that too online)
- you can also extract audio from the video and save it as MP3/M4A/AAC
- Finally allows you to download it to your iPhone/iPad/MAC.
- and many more..
Presently it supports video downloads from Youtube, Vimeo and some other sites.
How to use it?
- First of all, copy the url of the page which has the video (that you want to download). For example, open the video in youtube, and copy its url from “Address Bar” of your browser. It will look something like youtube.com/watch?v=wPxqcq6Byq0
- Now go to www.clipconverter.cc and paste your URL in the Video URL Box
- Click on continue.. ( it detects the media and shows you the video title with thumbnail also. )
- It shows you the different quality versions available along with size, select the one you like.
- Now select the conversion format if you want to do some conversion. If you do not need any conversion then you can directly click on “Download” Button.
- Now it gets the video, does the conversion and gives you the final video. You have to click on the download button it shows.
- That’s it, the video gets downloaded.
Cool, I think we are done.
We will update this page when snap tube is released for iOS, so stick with us by subscribing your email (Look at the sidebar).